Tuesday 14 June 2011

Putting one Foot in Front of the Other!

So, having set the board for some things, I've had to turn a lot of my attention away from Clowning Around this week. I'm first and foremost an actor (believe it or not!) and I have filming on an indie feature this week where I am resuming a lead role for pickups and a new scene. Plus I've had to re-organise the second half of my shoot for short film 'Butterflies' that was postponed a couple of weeks ago.

With three different projects converging on me in the same two weeks, I've taken a pause and in some ways it's been easier to get an overview. We've achieved quite a lot in terms of planning. Things are in place and lots of discussions are happening among the varied skills of everyone involved, so the building blocks are all here. Now it's just a case of putting them together and that's really just putting one foot forward and keeping moving, step by step to act on those key discussions to put the very interesting plans into action. I'm out of the loop for a very little while but from the emails I've been coppied in on it seems that the project is really benefitting from the sheer mixture of skills everyone has brought to the table.

As long as we keep the forward momentum we will begin to see tangible results from our plans very soon. I ordered the first little perk for our crowd funding backers this week and that was a cool moment that put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment