Wednesday 20 July 2011

Blair ~ 3rd AD

Really excited to see the indigogo campaign has started so well!! I've done a fair amount on running on set before but this the first time I've be involved in the production. I'm really excited to be involved and actually see what it takes to get a project like this off the ground. It's amazing and inspring to see the hard work and effort that has been put in already. One of the joys of work with everyone on this (...and other projects in the past) is that I always feel that no matter how inane my questions are (and believe me sometimes they are!!) everyone always takes the time to explain things to me, only way to learn, right? I'm really looking forward to getting even more involved as things progress. By the way, the stills from the shoot the other day look absolutely incredible! Good work everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment