Thursday 28 July 2011

Welcoming Katherine to the crew...

After a long day at work yesterday I had a lovely catch up conversation with the wonderful Katherine Evans, who has come on board as our Production Manager.
Katherine and I have worked on several projects together, and she always impresses me with her ability to solve any problem. I know she's going to make the Clowning Around crew stronger, as she always sees the bigger picture, loves singing along to Magic.fm and can always make everyone smile.
On our last project we needed an electric screwdriver to solve an art department problem and amid the many people in Shepherd's Bush, she managed to find an amiable man fixing a bus to help us out. She's on a feature at the moment, but will be meeting the rest of our crew at the next production meeting on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. ...the only comment I have to that is - my hair matches the picture!! Now I understand why I'm on board! - can't wait to meet the crew and get stuck in to juggling pies/balloon/&children ...CRB check anyone?! See you Wednesday! xkx

    ReplyDelete