Monday 25 July 2011

The thoughts of Katerina, our costume designer



As the costume designer on Clowning Around, I am really looking forward to starting working on the film

I can't wait to see the characters, on set, alive in their costumes in motion

I'm about to go on my summer holidays, but I am really impressed by the progress of the whole project, made possible by the hard work and effort that all the members of the team have put in so far.



Taking with me the photos of the two clowns in their costumes, my research, mood boards and thoughts, lying under the sun next to the beach, I close my eyes and dream..



Yellow and orange

Dark and blue

Treads and thrills

Polka dolts & stripes in a fight

A touch of whipped cream

A dress in a shape of a cake

An apron wrapped around

Small and big flowers in a dance

A yard full of children as a background

A pile of rubbish as a clown's hat

Tattoos and smells

A strong smell of alcohol indeeed!

But above all

One question

Who wins

In that world of c est la vie


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment