Wednesday 18 May 2011

Getting back on the horse...

As with most filmmakers, doing this around my day job can prove quite testing, not only finding the time but getting yourself in the right headset to focus on it properly. To do this best I write a to-do list and then try and cross off as many things as I can so I at least make a couple of small steps each day and feel like progress is constantly being made.

However, this last fortnight I have done pretty much nothing on "Clowning Around" as I have been working as part of the media team for a round the world yacht race which had stopped in the US so couldn't seem to get in the right headspace to even reply to an email! Having flown back yesterday I tried to start on the list but only succeeded in falling asleep on the sofa...Woke up this morning at 4am due to this so have been ploughing through this morning and feels good to get back into it and start ticking things off again and have been bugging Graham and Leilani with stuff to do so I can make up the last few weeks.

It can be difficult finding the constant motivation to push through around not only the day job but also giving time to my personal life as well but with this ebing the collaborative project it is, I have to make sure things are done daily to prep the film as much as I can ready for the push for funding in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment