Saturday 7 May 2011

Oh-Oh ~ Video!

It's about 04:25am here in the UK. I'm on American time tonight, and not because director, Damien, is currently working over there as our time zones do overlap at what is still a reasonable hour here, but because I've been faffing around with my 550D trying to see how the video bit works. I'm not at all technical but a kind OTTfilms member gave me a short tutorial the other evening and I think I learned enough to be able, with some practice first, to record a few video diaries in time.

Frankly, I'm no DoP! I managed to get a very silly clip of what might be the corner of my computer and some sound of me talking to myself that said "Ohhhhhhh, I didn't hit the bloody record button!" I think I'll delete it and start again another day. The end shot of the keyboard was in focus which was encouraging....

I'll be back when I re-adjust to UK time. Incidentally I randomly found a list of clown emoticons on the web when I was researching things the other day.

*:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment